We provide local knowledge and industry experience to South Shore boaters.
There are many things to love about living in the South Shore, MA area, but the one that generally surpasses them all is our proximity to the beach and ocean. We have some of the most beautiful coastal views, the freshest of seafood, and, of course, a great lifestyle for boating enthusiasts.
At Huntington Insurance, we share our customers’ joy of being on the water. But, we are also keenly aware of the dangers that a day on the water and boating present, because of our experience insuring watercraft over the past 30 years. Serious losses can occur due to catastrophes, like fire or a windstorm. In addition, if your boat is in an accident that causes damage to any other property or injury to another person, you are liable for the costs of all damages.
Our Knowledgeable Team Will Help You:
- Understand what, if any, limited watercraft coverage you have under your homeowners policy
- Secure appropriate insurance coverage to replace or repair your boat or other watercraft for use again in case of a loss
- Stay up-to-date on Massachusetts requirements for non-commercial watercraft insurance coverage
- Evaluate all available options to reduce the costs of your insurance program
Typical Coverage for Physical Loss or Damage Includes:
- Permanently Attached Equipment
Watercraft Insurance May Also Cover:
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Guest Passenger Liability
- Medical Payments